We strongly recommend reservations for rental bikes and equipment. Cancel at least four (4) days in advance of the first day of your reservation.
What you should know about our great bike rentals…
- The renter must present their valid driver’s license and credit card. Additionally, a signed waiver may be required.
- Pay in advance for normal charges. Also, refundable deposit might be required.
- The rental agreement requires helmet use.
- Bicycle rentals include a helmet and a flat-fix kit.
- Ask our friendly staff if bicycle locks and maps are available!
- Return your rented equipment before closing time in order to avoid a late fee. Also, the renter is responsible for the security of any equipment returned after hours.
- The total cost will include state and local taxes, and any required fees, added to stated rental rates.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the bike. Also, a clean-up charge of $30 may be applied if equipment is returned in excessively dirty condition. Our expert staff will take reasonable local conditions into account.
- The number of bicycle types and sizes is subject to availability. Plan ahead, if possible!