Reservations are strongly recommended for all rental bikes and other equipment. Cancel at least four (4) days in advance of the first day of your reservation.
You should know…
- Valid driver’s license, credit card, and waiver required with all rentals.
- Payment in advance is required for the normal charges, and a refundable security-and-maintenance deposit may be required.
- Helmet use is required by the rental contract.
- Bike rentals include a helmet and a flat-fix kit. Locks and maps may be available, please ask.
- Rentals must be returned prior to closing in order to avoid a late fee. If returned after hours, the renter is responsible for the security of the equipment.
- State and local taxes and fees are in addition to listed rental rates.
- Renter is responsible for damage to the bike. A clean-up charge of $30 may be applied if the bike is returned in excessively dirty condition, as determined by our staff’s knowledge of local conditions.
- Offered bicycle types and sizes are subject to availability.