We strongly recommend reservations for rental bikes and equipment. Cancel at least four (4) days in advance of the first day of your reservation.
Take a look at spielautomaten kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung
What you should know about our great bike rentals…
- The renter must present their valid driver’s license and credit card. Additionally, a signed waiver may be required.
- Pay in advance for normal charges. Also, refundable deposit might be required.
- The rental agreement requires helmet use.
- Bicycle rentals include a helmet and a flat-fix kit.
- Ask our friendly staff if bicycle locks and maps are available!
- Return your rented equipment before closing time in order to avoid a late fee. Also, the renter is responsible for the security of any equipment returned after hours.
- The total cost will include state and local taxes, and any required fees, added to stated rental rates.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the bike. Also, a clean-up charge of $30 may be applied if equipment is returned in excessively dirty condition. Our expert staff will take reasonable local conditions into account.
- The number of bicycle types and sizes is subject to availability. Plan ahead, if possible!